Recherche de partenaires
Valide jusque: 28/06/2013
A Belgian inventor developed a method for collecting animal excrement and separating them from the urine. The invention allows the recycling and the use of excrement as materials for heating. The inventor is interested in license agreement, technical cooperation and joint venture.
These device and method have many applications (cities, farms, breeding studs, big estates, etc.) Unlike the other existing solutions, with this system animal excrements are separated from liquid elements, so both can be recycled and/or used separately.
The first use could be for dogs in cities. Today, it is special vacuum cleaners that perform the cleaning of sidewalks and places mucked up by numerous canine excrements, which requires personnel.
The creation of canine areas with automatic cleaning can ameliorate the cleanliness of cities considerably, considering the high number of dogs.
The device allows dogs owners to bring them to a place where the animals can release themselves without having to pick up defecations with a glove or paper towel. The device consists of an installation including a horizontal movable carpet having a useful surface big enough to allow the owners of animals to take them easily there.
The invention allows the recycling of the faeces as manure and as useful fossil material for the heating of the public buildings (or other).
Faeces become an opportunity to earn money for cities, farms, breeding studs, big estates, etc and simultaneously increase the general hygiene.
The invention allows to:
- improve the cleanliness of cities by diminishing upkeep;
- earn money by using faeces instead of expensive fossil material.
- have pets without the related burdens, especially for the seniors and/or moility reduced people.
- Type of partner sought: industrial
- Specific area of activity of the partner: producer of farm equipment, urban furniture, etc
- Task to be performed by the partner sought: construction and distribution, adaptation to specific needs
Listé dans: Construction et Bâtiment \ Agriculture
Choisissez un moyen de nous contacter :