This Italian company has developed an innovative range of devices that reduce the engine vibrations and calibrates the gas flow emissions produced by combustion engines.
These features are able to reduce the fuel consumption of any kind of engine and as a consequence the reduction of the harmful emissions. The company is looking for a long-term partner abroad for manufacturing activities. The partner would be able to improve and industrialize the device.
The company’s device is made of stainless steel with fixed mechanics parts (no moving parts) and without electrical connections, so it does not require upkeep (except for fuels containing corrosive substances and equipment fueled by those). As a flow regulator, the system reduces vibrations and resonances, reducing the fuel consumption and improving engine’s average life including its parts.
The devices can be simply assembled in vehicles, boats or power plants without the necessity to rebuild the entire engine.
These results can be obtained by applying this stand-alone device on exhaust emissions conducts. This improve the quality of the combustion thank to the reduction of the vibrations and the calibration of the gas flow emissions.
The system does not depend on fuel type and it can be improved by using specific alloys in order to modify the exhaust gases. For this reason and because the actual production is of 5- 7 pieces per day, the company is looking for a production partner abroad to improve and industrialize the device.
- Type of partner sought: The device today is able to:
• Improve the linearity of torque and power curves of the engine
• Compensate the torque “lacks“ in acceleration
• Improve engine’s lifetime
• Improve thermal & general efficiency
The potential partner would be expert in testing new metal alloys (ex. copper, gold, silver) inside the device to improve the above-mentioned features. It has to be involved in the automotive sector yet.
Furthermore, the partner would be able to produce the device on a large scale thanks to a machineries line for the metals manufacturing (forming, cutting and joining processes).
- Specific area of activity of the partner: A metallurgical engineering company with a research and development department inside able to test engines using new combinations of alloys inside the device. The new combinations of alloys aim for the improvement of the performances of the device.
Furthermore the partner would be able to industrialize the divice.
Every vehicle and workboat can be equipped with this device, power generators included. It can create a big business thanks to its ability to reduce fuel consumption, for example on power plants, where the fuel is a great cost and harmful emissions are currently a critical issue. The device solves the problem without having to rebuild the entire machinery, improving performances and lowering costs dramatically.
• Fixed mechanical structure (no moving parts)
• No electronic connection (it is a stand-alone system)
• Entirely built in stainless steel
• Long maintenance cycles
• Reduce motor fuel consumption (˜ 10 - 20%)
• Reduce harmful emissions
• Reduce axial and radial vibration
• Long-lasting engine’s lifetime
• Improve thermal efficiency
• Energy recovery over power losses
• Easy assembly
• Can be designed to suit any needs
• As a specific solution it guarantees all its benefits
• Can be designed in multiple stages
Applicable on most vehicles and power unit plant.
The device can be improve using new materials inside.
Already on the market
Pour faire une expression d’intérêt sur ce profil, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte